Buttermilk is a deliciously tangy drink that can enrich your recipes with a creamy flavor. Below are four recipes that incorporate Eberhard's award winning buttermilk to get you inspired! If you make any of these recipes, be sure to post and tag us on Instagram or Facebook at @EberhardsDairy.
Eberhard's Buttermilk Ranch
Is there anything better than a delicious ranch dressing? Perfect for salads, dips, or for dunking your pizza!
1 Cup Eberhard’s Dairy Buttermilk
1 Cup mayonnaise
1 Package of your favorite buttermilk ranch dressing mix (such as Hidden Valley)
1. Measure, mix, enjoy!
Eberhard's Dairy Wedge Dressing
Serve this as a side, or let it shine on its own as a main course.
2 Slices of Bacon
1 Head Iceberg Lettuce
1 Cup of prepared Eberhard’s Buttermilk Dressing (recipe above)
1 Cup of your favorite Blue Cheese Dressing (such as Toby’s Blue Cheese Dressing and Dip )
1/4 Cup Blue Cheese Crumbles
1 Cup Sliced Cherry Tomatoes
2 Tablespoons Diced Red Onion
1. Cook bacon according to package instructions until crispy. Pat dry, crumble into bits, and set aside.
2. Rinse iceberg lettuce and cut into 4 wedges.
3. Mix Eberhard's Buttermilk Ranch Dressing with Blue Cheese Dressing.
4. Top iceberg wedges with dressing mixture, cherry tomatoes, red onion, and bacon bits.
5. Garnish with freshly ground pepper and serve.
Eberhard's Buttermilk Pancakes
A tried and true classic for a reason, these pancakes can be enjoyed on a weekend morning or any night of the week for a delicious breakfast for dinner.
1 1/3 Cups All Purpose Flour
3 Tablespoons Sugar
2 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
3/4 teaspoon Salt
1 1/4 Cups Eberhard's Buttermilk
2 Tablespoons Eberhard's Butter, melted
Additional butter for cooking and topping your pancakes