It’s harvest time and Moo Moo Belle is celebrating fall with the early release of Eberhard’s award-winning Egg Nog! Below are five great recipes for Eberhard’s Egg Nog to get you in the spirit of the season. If you make any of these recipes, be sure to post and tag us on Instagram or Facebook at @EberhardsDairy. Happy Egg-Nog-ing!
Spooky Egg Nog
Wow your party guests with this spooky drink!
· 1 Medium Sized Pumpkin
· ½ Gallon of Eberhard’s Egg Nog
· Dry Ice
1. Cut off the top of your pumpkin and clean thoroughly just before serving.
2. Pour Eberhard’s Egg Nog into a bowl that will fit in your pumpkin.
3. At the start of the party, place 2-3 pieces of dry ice in the pumpkin, and then put the smaller bowl with the egg nog inside of it. The dry ice should never come into contact with the egg nog, so it is best to leave 1 inch of space between the dry ice and egg nog.
4. To increase the dry ice effect, you can add a splash of water to the dry ice.
Notes for Dry Ice Safety: Dry ice is -109 Degrees F. Never allow dry ice to come in contact with skin. Always handle dry ice with protective gloves or a towel. Do not store dry ice in a container that is completely airtight.
Egg Nog French Toast
Take your brunch to the next level with the delicious flavor’s of Eberhard’s Egg Nog in your French Toast!
Ingredients (Serves 3)
· 6 Pieces of French Bread
· 2 Large Eggs
· ½ Cup of Eberhard’s Egg Nog · ½ Teaspoon of Pumpkin Pie Spice
· ½ Tablespoon of Ground Cinnamon
1. Whisk the egg nog, eggs, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon together in a shallow dish.
2. Dip one slice bread at a time in the egg nog mixture and turn to thoroughly coat both sides.
3. Place the prepared bread slices one by one onto a preheated, buttered, skillet or griddle. Turn the bread once, until gold brown on each side.
4. Place cooked slices on a covered serving plate until all French toast is cooked.
5. Serve immediately and top with maple syrup.
Egg Nog Latte
Is there anything better than this iconic drink to celebrate the season?
Ingredients (Serves 1)
· 2/3 Cup of Strong Coffee (such as French Press)
· 3/4 Cup of Eberhard’s Egg Nog
· 1/2 Tablespoon of Vanilla Extract